We eat to feed our bodies.
We exercise to strengthen and build our bodies.
Learning is food and exercise for the mind.
Learning what we are passionate about feeds our spirit.
Hear are 5 tips for learning for life:
1) Open your mind to any possibility. Create a plan. Assess your personal strengths and non-strengths. Focus on your non-strengths, they will have a bigger impact on your personal growth.
2) Pick the possibility that makes your heart flutter. Don’t be discouraged by those who insist it can’t be done. You know what is right for you. Get outside your comfort zone.
3) Throw any resisting “buts” to the wind. Ignore the self-doubt that creeps in. Visualize your successful completion of the task and notice how different your body feels.
4) Engage. Let go of the outcome. Be present. Let your passion drive your learning.
5) Enjoy. Trust you are doing the right thing. Celebrate the little “wins.”
Learning for life is not about stopping after you have achieved an important goal. It is about making your dream come true, celebrating your success, and imagining the next possibility. Go for it!
Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did…
Explore. Dream. Discover.